Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keeping busy...



It was my soup day at school, and I tried this one out at home on Sunday night before bringing it in.  It was really tasty!  And if you don't dump cheese and sour cream on top it's healthy...  I added black beans and corn to Ina's recipe.  It didn't really change the flavor, but I thought it would add some texture.  



baked fontina

This is homemade fondue cheese!  It's fun to make and eat.  



I love cashews.  This snack is cashews coated with a mixture of butter, cayenne pepper, rosemary, and brown sugar.  It was good and different, but there's still some cashews in the bowl today and I made them 3 days ago.  I'm pretty sure if they were just plain salted cashews they'd be goners by now.  The rosemary might be a little too strong...


chocolate hazelnut cookies

Nutella.  That's all you need to know!  There's also hazelnuts chopped up and mixed in the cookie dough. 



This will stay on the dinner rotation for sure.  All of the ingredients are assembled in the pan and then you throw it in the oven.  Easy and delicious!


*Baked fontina and chocolate hazelnut cookie recipes can be found in the how easy is that? book.

No comments:

Post a Comment