Wednesday, June 30, 2010

About Barely Contessa

Maybe it's because the wedding is in 17 days that I'm looking for something new to do. Maybe it's just fun to start a fun project. Maybe it's because I love to cook, and I love to cook Ina Garten's recipes. Whatever the reason, I am going to spend the next year or so cooking all of the Barefoot Contessa's recipes. And I figured I might take some pictures and share what I'm doing while I'm at it. I'm starting with the recipes in the "Barefoot Contessa at Home" cookbook. I'm skipping over the recipes I have already made (about 5). Let's have some fun and definitely some good food!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I can't wait to read your posts and maybe become inspired to do a little cooking of my own. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to taste so good!

    ReplyDelete